Home >> Dog Supplies >> Dog Remedies
EcoPure Allergy Relief Supplements
Our Everyday Low Price
|Prevention of pet allergies may not always be possible, but with proper diet and Allergy...Read More...
Ready To Buy?
Checkout is fast, easy, and secure. Add EcoPure Allergy Relief Supplements To Your Bag!
Prevention of pet allergies may not always be possible, but with proper diet and Allergy Relief, which contains a specially selected blend of natural ingredients, allergies may be managed and relieved. There are 5 types of pet allergies:
- Food Allergies
- The most common symptom of food-based allergies is scratching, due to skin irritation. Many foods contain ingredients which can cause an allergic reaction to your pet, such as beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fish, eggs, diary products, grains and corn.
- Atopy (inhalant allergy)
- Atopy is the most common of all pet allergies, which is caused by environmental factors, such as dust mites, molds, house dust, human dander, feathers or pollen. Signs include excessive chewing, licking and scratching at the face, paws, abdomen, armpits and genital area.
- Flea Allergies
- Flea allergies are not caused by the flea itself, but rather the flea's saliva. A common symptom of flea allergies is scratching at the tail area which causes hair loss, scabs and sores.
- Bacterial Allergies
- A pet's skin normally harbors Staph bacteria. Usually, this bacteria does not have any affect on your dog but some pets do develop a sensitivity to it, causing an allergic reaction. Symptoms include crusts on the skin and patches of hair loss due to scratching.
- Contact Allergies
- Contact allergies are the least common of pet allergies. This type of allergy produces swelling, redness, itching and hair loss. Common contact allergens include flea collars, plastic food bowls, pet sweaters, plants, grass or wool bedding.
- The proprietary blend in Allergy Relief contains an extract of Capparis spinosa (caper), which is rich in flavonoids as well as powerful antioxidants.
- The symptoms of an allergic reaction are unleashed when the immune system comes into contact with an allergen, starting a host of events which culminate in the release of histamine by immune cells called mastocytes. A number of medications which provide relief from allergy symptom are termed antihistamines as they inhibit the release of histamine, but they often cause side-effects, such as drowsiness.
- Studies have shown that this proprietary blend has antihistamine-like properties. When compared with a leading antihistamine medication, the proprietary blend had similar efficacy in the case of respiratory allergies, and was more effective against food allergies. Both inhibited the release of histamine and its associated symptoms.
- Note: This information is NOT intended to replace the advice of a veterinarian.
- Active Ingredients per Chewable:
- Proprietary blend* 300 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- Vitamin E 10 IU
- Selenium 5 μgm
- Marine lipid concentrates (21% Omega 3 EFA) 10 mg
- *Proprietary blend includes Capparis Spinosa (caper) fruit extract, Olea Europeae (olive) leaf extract, Ribes Nigrae (black currant) extract, Penax Ginseng extract, Poliphenols, support maltodextrin
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Manganese Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.