Home >> Dog Supplies >> Dog Remedies
Our Everyday Low Price
|Did you know that skin and coat problems are one of the most common reasons for visits to...Read More...
Ready To Buy?
Checkout is fast, easy, and secure. Add Freshen Up Spritz To Your Bag!
Did you know that skin and coat problems are one of the most common reasons for visits to the veterinarian? Herbal Skin Crème is formulated from herbs that have been used for centuries as a remedy for a wide variety of skin ailments. Excellent for superficial skin irritation such as minor cuts, abrasions, burns, rashes and hot spots. Herbal Skin Crème iss easy to apply and will not produce skin irritation, allergic reaction, or hypersensitivity. It's also non-staining with a pleasant natural aroma.
- Essential oils such as Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara), Sweet Flag (Acorus calamus) and Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Indian beech (Pongamia glabra) and Neem (Azadirachta indica) have been used in folk therapies for centuries.
- Cedarwood and Eucalyptus help give the crème its pleasant, natural aroma. Cedarwood has been used for centuries as an antibacterial and antifungal agent, with some insect repelling properties, and Eucalyptus globulus has been used as an antioxidant and antibacterial agent. The juices and oils from the Indian beech have been used as an antiseptic, and need is commonly used in cosmetics and soaps and is widely used as a pest deterrent.
- Directions for use: Clean the affected area with warm saline or water and apply crème liberally twice daily for up to 10 days. For external use only. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Alleviates itching and irritation
- Spreads easily, absorbs rapidly
- Formulated for a pet's sensitive skin
- Active Ingredients: Cedrus deodara - .3%, Pongamia glabra - .3%, Azadirachta indica - .2%, Acorus calamus - .1%, Eucalyptus globulus - .1%
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera, glycerin, xanthum gum, methylparaben, propylparaben, methylisothiazolinone - 99%