Home >> Dog Supplies >> Dog Remedies
ecoPure Naturals Herbal Ear Care
Our Everyday Low Price
|As pets (especially canines) have been domesticated and cross bred, their ears have gotten...Read More...
Ready To Buy?
Checkout is fast, easy, and secure. Add ecoPure Naturals Herbal Ear Care To Your Bag!
As pets (especially canines) have been domesticated and cross bred, their ears have gotten longer and droopier– a far departure from the ancestor wolf. As a result, the external ear area of pets requires extra care to prevent or minimize ear infections, wax buildup, etc. Natural Ear Care’s formula uses a safe and effective combination of natural ingredients: 5oz.
- 1) Apple Cider Vinegar – A natural non-toxic folk household cleaner that has traditionally been used for deodorizing, disinfecting and to control the growth of unfriendly bacteria and other microorganisms. Used by Hippocrates (the founder of modern medicine) in 400 BC.
- 2) Deionized water base - Deionized water has been treated to remove all minerals and inorganic chemicals.
- 3) Hydrogen peroxide – Generally found helpful in softening and removing ear wax.
- 4) Magnesium and Zinc sulfate – Used in folk remedies for their tonic and astringent capabilities.
- Natural Ear Care comes in a .5 Fl. Oz. (15mL) bottle, which is much smaller than the 4 fl. oz. ear washes typically found in stores. This is because our formula is much more concentrated and effective. Besides, if you’ve ever had water violently squirted in your ear, you’d know why we don’t feel it’s necessary to do that to our beloved pets.
- Ear wax provides a perfect medium for the establishment and growth of several microorganisms leading to discomfort, odor and different grades of ear infection. Natural Ear Care is a dependable and effective way to maintain ear hygiene for your pets.
- Cleanses the ear canal
- Helps reduce excess wax
- Eliminates foul ear smell
- Prevents ear itch
- Directions for Use: Place 3 drops into ear canal, work the solution into the ear by massaging the base of the ear between thumb and forefinger. Wait 1 minute, clean ear with a cotton ball or swab, being careful to avoid the ear canal. Repeat in other ear. Use 2-3 times per week.
- Ingredients: Deionized water, hydrogen peroxide, apple cider vinegar, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, phosphoric acid